Articles Through Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
The Eugene H. Maly Memorial Library
ILL services are offered to all faculty and students. If you need an article that is not available in Maly Library print or electronic sources - as indicated in the - the library can submit a request to receive the article from another library. Requests can be made in either of two ways:
Requesting via EBSCO Databases
If the article is found in an EBSCO database, but not in full-text, it may be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
- From the Results List in the EBSCO database click on the link:
- Fill in the form (only starred items need to be filled in).
- The database will automatically complete the citation information.
- Click on the submit button. The request will be sent to a Maly librarian to process.
- Every effort is made to obtain ILL from free providers. If you are willing to pay for the article, please include the maximum amount you are willing to pay in the Cost not to exceed field.
- Articles will be e-mailed to you as soon as they arrive. Normal ILL turnaround for articles is 4-7 days.
Requests for articles from other sources (for example, from book bibliographies or non-EBSCO databases) may be sent via e-mail to the Public Services Librarian.
Include your name, barcode, phone number, e-mail address and the complete citation, including:
- Author of the article
- Title of the article
- Source (Journal name)
- ISSN of the journal (if available)
- Volume and issue number
- Date of journal issue
- Page numbers of the article
Every effort is made to obtain ILL from free providers. If you are willing to pay please include the maximum amount you are willing to pay.
Articles will be e-mailed as soon as they arrive. Normal ILL turnaround for articles is 4-7 days.