Tuition and Fees
The charges for non-resident students and participants for the 2012-2013 academic year are as follows:
|Cost Per Credit Hour||$340.00|
|Cost Per Credit Hour if taking more than 3 credits per quarter||300.00|
|Cost Per Audit Hour for all courses||150.00|
|Cost Per Audit Hour for Athenaeum alumni and Senior Citizens||75.00|
|Certificate Course Audit Rate||175.00|
|Per Course for Certificate Option courses||420.00|
|Registration and Records Fee (new students)||30.00|
|Assessment Fee (LPMP)||150.00|
|Mentor Fee per Quarter||140.00|
- Tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration. Only registrations that are accompanied by full payment will be accepted.
- A $30.00 late registration fee will be charged for registrations received later than ten days before the beginning of the quarter.
- Any student/participant who owes money from a prior year or quarter will not be allowed to register until that balance has been paid.
- Until full payment is made, no grades, or transcripts, will be issued.
- No person will be entitled to graduate until all balances are paid in full.
- There is a $20.00 charge for a returned check.